Nigerian girl covered in burns after taking popular antibiotic (Graphic)

Unbelievable…This girl’s skin got burnt after she took the antibiotic which is usually used to treat bacterial infections.She has been admitted in a hospital in Nassarawa state .
Some twitter users in the know claim it is Stevens- Johnson Syndrome ,a severe reaction to a medicine you’ve taken. It causes your skin to burn up.According to Encyclopedia ,it is a life-threatening skin condition, in which cell death causes the epidermis to separate from the dermis.Treatment is similar to that for patients with thermal burns, and continued care can only be supportive.”
So it may not be caused by the antibiotic in particular but the disease which causes severe reactions to some drugs.

(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *